- Collection of Information
- Third Party Content
- Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Disclosing information
- Access to the Information We Hold
- Third Party Websites
1. Collection of Information
We collect personal information about you when:
- information about you is posted (registering business listing or public user account.) on a Bizonline.Asia Website, either by you or by a third party;
- when you log into a Bizonline.Asia Website or otherwise submit your personal information;
- when you use a Bizonline.Asia Website, in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to that website, such as your IP address.
- We do not collect credit card details.
2. Third Party Content
- In addition, we may collect your personal information when you have given your consent to another party who holds personal information about you to allow us access to that personal information.
- The type of information that we collect from you may include the following: your name, phone number, address, email address, company position/title, cookies, personal information that you include in your business profile or personal information that you email/send using email functionality on a Bizonline.Asia Website.
4. Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests and create a business information database and associated content for use as part of Bizonline.Asia’s online business. Whilst Bizonline.Asia Website’s database is designed to operate as a business directory (not a directory of individuals) it is possible that personal information may become included in the business information database.
Bizonline.Asia will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Bizonline.Asia website user, any member of the public or Bizonline.Asia; or
- any of the assets and/or operations of Bizonline.Asia are being transferred to another party.
If you do not provide requested information, Bizonline.Asia may not be able to provide you with access to or full use of sections of the Bizonline.Asia website.
5. Disclosing information
Sometimes, the activities described above require us to share your personal information with other organisations. The types of situations in which Bizonline.Asia usually discloses personal information, and the types of organisations to which such disclosure is usually made, include the following:
- The business information database is available via the internet to any member of the public. It is also disclosed in its entirety to Bizonline.Asia’s related entities and to other entities with whom Bizonline.Asia has a business relationship, as part of Bizonline.Asia’s online business.
- Bizonline.Asia discloses personal information to its service providers, advisers and other entities with whom Bizonline.Asia has a business relationship, in the course of operating the Bizonline.Asia websites and Bizonline.Asia online business and in the course of delivering the Bizonline.Asia services.
We may contact you at any email or other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- contact you about your business profile or other content such as reviews which you have posted on a Bizonline.Asia Website;
- provide you with updated information about Bizonline.Asia Website; or
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy.
Emails sent through the site, enquiries and replies are one-off emails. We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of Bizonline.Asia or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
7. Access to the Information We Hold
- Bizonline.Asia will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
- Please note that Bizonline.Asia may use overseas facilities including but not limited to in the US and Lithunia, to store, process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this does not change our commitment to keep your information secure.
8. Third Party Websites
Bizonline.Asia may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Business Listing or by placing a prominent notice on our site.